RGB Pick Up Thread Of Swag!

Better off that way. There is no reason to play the sega CD version of Willy Beamish over the PC version.

1 Like

This just reminds me that I have so, SO many DS games to play at some point. I loved the thing and have a half a dozen games for it, but never truly explored the library.

Picked up 3 Wonders. I probab;y wouldn;t have gotten itm, but the shop I was at had it relatively cheap and I traded in a bunch of crap (bad PS2/Xbox/Wii games and a few loose controllers and a boxed N64 that I had lying around for a while (they gave me €40 for that). They didnlt really have anything I was looking for, but they only did shop credit so I picked this. I always thought it looked interesting enough so we’ll see if it’s any good.

Not a retro pickup, but a pickup nonetheless.

Finally took the plunge on a Switch. Surprising to me they had the 1st run of Issac with the stickers included, but not Odyssey. And bizarre that the BOTW Explorers Edition was the same price as the Vanilla version. I had to ask for that because they didn’t even have it out on the floor.

2 Likes

Christmas was great this year.

Analogue NT Mini!

Ordered Christmas night, arrived yesterday in the UK. Two days. Insane.

It’s awesome. Got the Super NT arriving Feb and it looks like the UltraHDMI board I ordered will arrive around then too which means I’ll have a native hardware HD solution for each Nintendo console.

After messing with the NT last night, I gotta say that FPGA is the future. It’s unbelievable. And the Game Boy core is sweet.

Did it ship via DHL? I’ve had stuff arrive from Japan to Canada via them in <1 business day (shipped Saturday, arrived before noon Monday)

It did indeed! Estimated delivery was Tuesday 2nd, but they smashed that.

Same as when I ordered a white vita from Play Asia. Ordered on the Friday and the DHL delivery driver turned up on Monday morning dead on 8am.

Means that as soon as my Super NT is shipped in Jan I can expect to have it within a couple of days! Which is nice.

Recently picked up Railroad Tycoon (Atari ST) and Knights of The Desert (Atari 8-bit).

2 Likes

Daytona USA 2 Twin cab marquee

6 Likes

LOL! Image two is awesome. :smiley:

I love this!

Sorry if OT or outside of the TOS, but people are losing their minds because Sega has posted an update for Daytona Championship USA (aka Daytona 3) publicly on their webpage lol.

Very bizarre…

It’s OT as hell but it’s certainly not against our TOS!

Apparently the initial links SEGA posted contained the full game rom that you can play but it’s since been fixed!

Went to a Game Store in Victoria BC while visiting family. Nothing amazing that I could find, but I couldn’t pass up a Japanese GG Chase HQ…

2 Likes

Pickups from a couple days ago

I was looking for an old (read: cheap) Madden to play a little over the NFL playoffs, also helps the Bears were decent that era lol.

I saw FFT cib for ~$10 so figured why not eve tho it’s a GH version. I haven’t played it before.

KOF 98 NGCD (US version). Took a while to find this one. Only $32 shipped, suck it up AES/MVS nerds.

Awww yeah. SD card is at home ready to go, shame I have to work late tonight.

2 Likes

Would one be able to secure a version Super Mario Allstars 4 (SMB3) that includes the e-reader levels to play on this thing?

:slight_smile: