RGB Pick Up Thread Of Swag!

Awesome! I didn’t even know there was an MD version.

3 Likes

Naxat is one of those truly unsung developers from back then. They made a bunch of high quality games and ports in a number of genres.

2 Likes

When you are done with Devil Crash don’t forget to check out Demon’s Tilt

3 Likes

There’s also Jaki Crush on Super Famicom!

4 Likes

Demon’s Tilt rules so hard. Had a lot of fun playing it when it came out. I even played it in tate mode on my CRT set up! Snapped a couple pics. Really fun way to play it.

7 Likes

Woah,I gotta get this. Looks incredible.

2 Likes

Yeah man. Jaki Crush is another of those Naxat published gems. Compile developed!

2 Likes

Yeah, looks super cool!

2 Likes

Found an extremely nice Atari 1040ST today, along with a very hard to come by Atari SC1224 Monitor, complete in box!

11 Likes

Congrats on getting ZanacXZanac, still have my launch copy I got from NCSX over 20 years ago. Before it was officially announced I remember a lot of excitement and speculation on the old shmups forum back then over the news that Compile was going to release a new 2D shooter for the first time in many years.

2 Likes

I haven’t had a decent pick-up in a long time.

Sun Microsystems - C22BW711 22-Inch Premium Flat Color Monitor X7149A and X7149A-STH (Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB Re-Brand)

2X Sony - CPD-G400 Trinitron Color Computer Display

12 Likes

Damnnnnn I have two good PC CRTs but would could definitely do with another, in my experience they’re much more volatile than consumer sets.

Always wanted the resident evil controller, it’s pretty weird though! The Densha controller is so nice to use, despite being so simple it’s so satisfying rotating the dial and pulling the lever

Got a good deal on these two, they came in a bundle with some other stuff

4 Likes

My new Save The Hero retro dumper came today! Excited to put this through its paces. Planning to do a comparison video between this and other methods in the future.

7 Likes

Is it just the photos? I can’t easily see the pin holes?

1 Like

It has pin covers on! Kind of deceiving because they are the same color as the pin connectors.

What Capcom promised: a slick Switch two pack.

What they delivered: Switch games lazily slapped in a box designed for PS4 games with two large cardboard spacers.

box

5 Likes

Definitely a downgrade but, in my humble opinion, still kinda cool.

Only downfall is that it no longer fits alongside the other switch games. Switch special editions are all over the place in size, so I guess it’s not that big of a deal

Slipcase is going into the bin for that reason.

Trash move by Crapcom honestly, and super dumb since PS4/PS5 is dead in Japan and the Switch version (both double pack and fighting collection separately) sold much more than the PS4 versions. The vast majority of buyers got a non-fitting slipcase.

Honestly the only reason I bought it is because I’ve been after Street Fighter Anniversary Collection International (Japanese version with the proper game and character names) for ages and prices had exploded in price on ebay.

1 Like

It sucks (especially that they gave you the wrong impression with that product photo) but you would have ended up with an odd sized slipcase had you bought the first release of SF30th anyway, that one is PS4 sized and taller as well to fit the book it came with.