RGB Pick Up Thread Of Swag!

Got this Windy ATP-300 Supergun last week. Tested it with a (crappy) Pandora multicart board with subpar IQ. Need to look into acquiring a few original PCBs to really see this thing shine.

4 Likes

Finally got these in the mail. I use my Retron to apply english patches to the Famicom games.

5 Likes

How?

I was referring to the sticker on the Saturn in the initial picture. It was covered up so I took and posted a better one.

yeah exactly, how did you get it?

The last Metroid is in captivity etc
IMG_4535
Managed to find a box and a cart separately each for cheap for the rare/expensive late cart version of Akumajou Dracula, to make up a set. Maybe I’ll find a manual one day.
IMG_4532

10 Likes

I thought I was a big Castlevania collector. Good haul!

No matter how good you think your collection is there is always someone on the internet posting a bigger/better/higher quality collection of the same stuff.

2 Likes

TBF that person is usually @D.Lo

1 Like

Yeah, fuck that guy. >:C

Haha.

It’s all hustle, patience and long term planning to make a great collection without spending vast sums :wink:

Went to the Barrie Game Exchange (an hour north of Toronto) and picked up some stuff. The Retro Game Bros card is a gift certificate of left over credit from a few games I traded in that I found at a garage sale ($5 of games = $37.50 of credit). Probably could’ve gotten more if I tried to sell them but it wouldn’t be worth the trouble for a bit more money. There was one guy at the show with two 8" (maybe they were 9") PVMs that wanted $100 CAD for each that I passed on. I forgot to go back at the end of the show to see if I could get one for significantly cheaper. I saw he didn’t sell either of them so if he brings them to the next one (I think it’s in April) then I’ll push him on it.

1 Like

Don’t bother with 9" imo, it’s way to small to enjoy your videogames on.

I’d only consider one if I got it for half the price the person wanted. For $50 it would be a fun little thing to have.

Mega impulse buy.

2 Likes

PS4 500 Million LE

11 Likes

Somehow I’ve always been able to avoid the desire for special edition consoles, as long as they wern’t mechanically better, but I came close on that. Glad it went out of stock so fast or I would have ended up with more blown cash this month.

I sold my PS4 pro months ago to fund a gaming PC and make the jump. Heck I even think the PS4 Pro is an ugly as heck console…but in spite of that they finally managed to make a version that I think looks wonderful, and is truly limited to boot. They got me :confused:

My list of must play games is Persona 5, God of War, and Spiderman. Turns out my GCU is actually active until December, so I have Spiderman on pre-order.

This finally arrived last week. Working on a more detailed write-up for a separate post.

Looking forward to it.